Apparently, I wanted to do a countdown list of my personal Sm4sh Fighter Ballot Candidates, but there's so many developers pushing for their character to be in Sm4sh, and characters of my own to add, that I'm way too overwhelmed to do it. I mean, we got WayForward promoting Shantae, Yacht Club Games promoting Shovel Knight, Nicalis promoting Quote from Cave Story, and even Ubisoft pushing for Rayman to be in Sm4sh, for real, without Artsy-Omni trolling us again, like he did last time.
Yeah, it's way to overwhelming, which is why I want you, the ones who follows me, to help me turn this countdown list into a group collab. What you got to do is send me a note displaying the following:
Name of Character
Game/Franchise he/she/it's from
How the character will function
and Why you wanted to have said character
That's how you should do it. After you send it in to me, I'll put it with my own personal choices (if any), and I'll put them in the list in whatever order I can muster. This is going to be a Top 10, but more gets put in, it might become a bigger list.
However, there are some rules:
1. No Sm4sh Assist Trophies: Any character that appears as an assist trophy in Sm4sh 3DS and Sm4sh U will not be accepted. Which means no Waluigi, no Magnus, no Shadow, and no Takamaru. There will be an exception or two.
2. No Ridley: Yes, the Sm4sh roster is lacking in villain characters, and Ridley would be a good fit, but the reason of why he's not going to be accepted for this collab is not because he's too big for the roster, it's because he's already in the game as a stage hazard for the Pyrosphear stage from Metroid: Other M, the most underrated Metroid game in existance. Even Sakurai addresses this himself, like he did with the shooting down of the Circle Pad Pro and the Offering rumors for Kid Icarus: Uprising. So, yeah, a Ridley-ception's not going to work. Sorry, Etika.
3. No non-video game characters from anime, movies, or tv shows: Yep, you saw that right. I'm nipping this right in the ass, because I want this rule to be law for this colab. This rule completely rubs out any characters from movies, television shows, or anime/manga in the media. Which means that no one from Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, KND, Bakugan, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, any other TV show, movie, or anime/manga are quallified for the colab, let alone the ballot, and whatever games they have are tie-ins to the said media. It also means that, for the love of all the gods in reality and fiction, and even Xenu for you Scientologists out there (Tom Cruise), Shrek and Goku are barred from this colab in general! Any amount of crying for either ones to be in Sm4sh as DLC will be banned from both the colab AND my dA page! You have been warned! Oh, any no comic book characters too, so no Batman.
4. No one from real life: Why? Well, while people DO like to have Reggie to be in it, the problem is that we humans do not have superpowers to fight. Sure we got Kung-Fu and Judo legends, but even they are humans, and don't have any supernatural abilities. With that said, don't expect The Undertaker to perform a Tombstone Piledriver on Link anytime soon.
5. No certain characters: I'm talking about characters from modern FPS games like Call of Duty or Battlefield for example. Why? Because in those modern FPS games, it's all about shooting s**t, and there's no real fisticuff fighting. And don't make any excuses, I know that a representative of Nintendo said that the Fighter Ballot is open to ANY video game characters, but it has to be characters that actually work. I'll accept any of the nine characters from Team Fortress 2, but there HAS to be standards for HOW a character's supposed to work.
And 6. No repeats of entries already accepted: I'll choose which ones of one entry for the same character, but I'm not going to have the colab flooded with the same entry. And if I already have a character I wanted in, you can't try and put in your own. We have our own opinions, but one has to be accepted wholly.
And there you have it! Those are the rules, up there are the guidelines for the colab entries, and you all can thank me for starting up the colab. Don't forget to send in your own at the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot if you haven't already!
My Miiverse profile: miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Su…
Place you vote for which Nintendo character you want to be in: cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
My Nintendo Network ID is SuperBlaziken3DU!
My 3DS friend code: 3093-7947-5058
My ACNL Dream Code: 5600-2717-8610
also, give my Tumblr blogs some love. :3blazibuddy.tumblr.com/billiethemii.tumblr.com/jessicathekirlia.tumblr.com/
I'm open for requests. That also goes for any Pregnancy Crossing pictures. :3
If you like to send me an outline for a colab, let me know. :3
If you like to make me something, I'll make you something in return. :3
I don't have Paypal.
If you want to donate me points for a commission, contact me, we'll brainstorm.
I'm open for gifts. :3
I have no idea what that is.
If you catch a certain number of pageviews, I'll reward you. :3
(request not done/started)
(request completed and sent)
(requested done, but not sent
:iconDabigOpallover2:'s request (Pregnant Gala)(Pregnancy Crossing)(How the hell did I not work on this?)
Skype name: alexdenny1991
My Squiby adopts: squiby.net/user/Blazikenpwnsyo…
Level up my Pokemon and hatch my eggs on my Pokefarm and GPX accounts: pokefarm.org/_ext/user/KHSora6… gpxplus.net/user/Blazikenpwnsy…
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/editprofile.p…
Follow my tweets, and tweet at me, on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/Blazikenpwnsyou
My Tumblr blogs: blazibuddy.tumblr.com/ billiethemii.tumblr.com/
Ish best friend~ :3
Donate me points! I made a donation pool!